A great manufacturing team in downtown Tacoma, WA is looking for an experienced AR/AP Accounting Assistant to assist accounting personnel in the daily tasks of the department. This role will provide assistance with accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll, as well as become proficient within our fully integrated ERP accounting system. If you are a accounting rock star and looking for a great long term position, we would love to talk to you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with accounts receivable, invoicing, customer account management, and
- Maintain contract progress payment reports and assist with cash receipts planning.
- Participate in sub-ledger data entry and coding of accounts payable invoices,
accounts receivable invoices, and cash receipts and filing.
- Assist with general ledger reconciliations.
- Serve as a back-up for payroll processing.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned in an effort to accomplish the organization?s
- Bachelors degree in Accounting required.
- Minimum of two years experience in accounting required, preferably within accounts receivable.
- Must possess experience with a fully integrated ERP accounting system.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically advanced Excel, required.
- Experience in a high transaction volume sales/job order office environment strongly preferred.
- Must possess a strong understanding of accounting practices and principles.
- Proven track record of being self-motivated, working with minimal supervision, and partnering with diverse team members and outside sources required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities efficiently, retain a sense of urgency and meet strict timelines required.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and problem solve when faced with multiple input sources required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Conduct oneself with the highest level of professionalism, discretion and ethical standards.
FULL TIME - M-F 8-5
PAY: $45-$60K Annually DOE
For IMMEDIATE consideration please respond with resume to Chanele@provisional.com