We are seeking a Fiance Associate to assist a large Manufacturing company. The finance associate will perform a variety of accounting; duties will include:
1. Order entry/ PO’s/shipping documents for CMO and processing the necessary paperwork for segregation of duties
2. Work closely with all department representatives to track and prepare invoice requests within established time parameters
3. Assist with accounting record keeping systems, and procedures for tracking and reporting, including recommending remedial measures
4. Review Customer Accounts and assist in processes as back up.
5. Reviews and produces financial data providing research and data analysis to present for use in planning and decision making
6. Assist in varies departmental projects for process improvement and compliance.
• Highschool diploma required. Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce or equivalent desired.
• Minimum of 3 years related experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Project required.
• 60 wpm required.
• Physical Requirements: 20/30 corrected vision, prolonged sitting, computer activity, and repetitive activity.
For immediate consideration please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply at www.provisional.com