We are seeking a quality Reimbursement Specialist for large North Idaho employer! Will be performing manual & electronic posting fuctions for all managed care, commercial & Gov't payers for all patient accts.
Duties will include but are not limited to........
* Posts transactions to multiple sites and balance what has been posted. Identifies, researches and corrects problems in posting of payments and adjustments
* Maintains knowledge of insurance contracts, contractual adjustments, rejections and denial processing and appropriately posts information for collection and follow-up activity
* Associate"s degree in a related field preferred
* Minimum of 2 years" experience with A/R transactions required; Healthcare experience preferred
* Knowledge of insurance contracts, medical reimbursements, medical billing practices, ICD-10, CPT coding and medical terminology preferred
* Efficient in the use of standard office equipment, data entry, typing, 10-key skills, alpha/numerical filing and basic math
* Basic accounting, computer and medical terminology, bookkeeping principles, statistical reporting, general business procedures preferred
* CRCS-I or CRCS-P certification preferred
For immediate consideration please APPLY NOW or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org