We are seeking a quality Patient Account Specialist for growing medical specialty facility located in Spokane Valley, WA.
Duties will include but are not limited to............
1. Performs audits of patient accounts to ensure accuracy and timely payment.
2. Reviews account agings on a monthly basis and reports inconsistencies and corrects errors as appropriate.
3. Contacts patients regarding delinquent accounts and arranges mutually acceptable payment schedules.
4. Follows up on insurance billing to ensure timely receipt of payments. Demonstrates the ability to deal with patients and insurance companies regarding sensitive financial matters and recapture unpaid balances.
5. Receives and resolves patient billing complaints and questions; initiates adjustments as necessary; follows up on all zero payment explanations of benefits and exercises all options to obtain claim payments. Reviews credit balance reports for correct recipient of refund.
6. Performs reconciliation of refund accounts; attaches documentation and forwards to supervisor to process refund checks.
7. Identifies problems on accounts and follows through to conclusion.
8. Responds to insurance companies requests for information
Position is FT, Mon-Friday 8am-5pm and salary is DOE ($16.50++)
For immediate consideration please call 509-444-8871 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org