A Residential company is hiring a part-time (possible full-time after term) Compliance Agent in Spokane to drive around local properties to observe for aesthetic compliance and certain admin tasks as required.
Drive around properties to:
* Direct and participate in the preparation of procedures designed to implement adopted policies regarding compliance.
* Review studies, reports and correspondence related to the operation
* Ensure compliance with architectural and design covenants.
* Respond to homeowner inquiries.
* Ensure continuous follow up and monitoring of outstanding calls, emails, and
* Attend occasional evening meeting.
* Observe maintenance condition of commons within associations and coordinate
with Vendors and Maintenance Operations Agent regarding contractor repairs
* Ability to work in collaborative work environment
* Working effectively with elected boards of directors, homeowners, local
governmental agencies, contractors, insurers and others.
* Planning, establishing and implementing long and short-term goals, objectives
* Communicating effectively and timely, including preparing written reports' and
making short presentations.
* Ability to diffuse difficult situations or conversations.
* Prompt, present, and productive.
* Microsoft Office, appFolio, Google Docs, Slack experience HIGHLY preferred