Are you looking to work for a fast-paced, growing company that prides themselves on their outstanding, fun and positive culture? We are searching for an onsite Online Sales Representative for a small company in Spokane.
* Develop expertise in products and be able to recommend products with different uses for different scenarios.
* Answer inbound sales calls from potential customers who are interested in online products listed on our website.
* Analyze customer needs and recommend appropriate products.
* Take orders over the phone by entering customer details and processing payment.
* Answer incoming online chats in a timely manner and recommend appropriate products, as well as helps customers place their order, when necessary.
* Respond to inbound e-mails answering customer's questions and leading them to purchase.
* Respond to offline messages and e-mails that came in after-hours and/or on weekends.
* Return customer inquiries from after-hours and/or weekend voicemails and answer questions about products leading them to purchase.
* Call customers who added a product to their cart but did not complete their purchase.
* Back-up Sales Team on the showroom floor by helping customers who walk into our physical store.
* Back-up Customer Service Team by assisting with overflow calls (depends on daily volume).
* Work as a team player with all members to meet overall sales goals for the company.
* Always exhibit superior customer service and always foster a customer-focused attitude.
* Other duties as assigned
* High School Diploma or equivalent (AA or higher preferred).
* Sales experience (preferred), especially experience selling over the phone.
* Outstanding, fun, positive personality and can work well with a small, ambitious team.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong understanding products and services.
* Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during
* Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
* Must be self-motivated.
* Proficient with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport quickly.
* Able to work quickly and efficiently while juggling multiple assignments and responsibilities.
Hours: FT - Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with potential to work weekends
Location: This is NOT a work-from-home position. This position is Onsite.