We are seeking a quality CMA or RMA with 2+ yrs. Medical Office experience for busy specialty office located in Spokane Valley, WA.
Duties will include but are not limited to..........
- Accompanies patient to exam room assuring patient, paperwork and room are ready at the appropriate time.
- Collects, reports and records objective and subjective data such as weight, blood pressure and chief complaint into EMR
- Communicates with providers regarding patients; conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
- Scheduling appointments and tests as needed
- Maintains safe and effective work environment
- Administers medications and treatments under provider-direction.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Assists the provider with various procedures as requested.
- Cleans exam rooms and work area as needed.
- Liaison between patients, pharmacies, referring provider offices, hospital departments, etc. at the request of provider.
- Maintain a recall system for abnormal tests results and annual exams.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Position is FT and/or PT, Mon-Friday and salary is DOE!
For immediate consideration please call 509-323-3223 or email resume to email@example.com