A software company in Spokane is looking for a local Sales Development Representative that will play an integral role in driving the growth of the customer base and revenue through generating qualified leads for their Mid Marketing and Enterprise sales teams. This is an excellent opportunity to break into the high-tech sales industry!
* Conduct outbound calls to lead campaigns consisting of warm leads and cold calls
* Periodic team training travel but otherwise travel requirement is 10% of the time
* Qualify inbound leads via phone, webform, and email
* Identify opportunities, generate interest, qualify, educate, and develop new
* Work with field sales team counterparts AE) to develop and build territory plan
* (AE2 (3 AED"s to 1 SDR 2) Commercial and AE3 Enterprise (2AE"s to 1
* Follow developed sales methodology and accounts linked to an AE to contact
* Work with AE to develop plan of attack for particular leads
* Encouraged to think strategically and creatively-bring collaborative to put into play and drive sales
* Bachelor"s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
* Demonstrated success in sales development or lead generation
* Prior experience with cloud and/or SaaS products preferred, but not required
* Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
* Organizational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to understand technology and communicate it to prospects
* Quick learner and self-starter with an entrepreneurial work ethic
* Knowledge of business organizational structures and buying influences
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Competitive salary and stock options
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA/HSA and parking benefit!
Discounted insurance for your pet!
Flexible hours and responsible time off
Gym, cell phone and internet reimbursement